Relax, nature, food and wine.
Wonderful landscapes, pure air, the charm of the Pale di San Martino di Castrozza: the generous nature of Trentino has already taken care of all this; we are here at the Isolabella Hotel for relaxation, comfort and good food. To recharge your batteries in the Dolomites.
From SUNDAY to THURSDAY …
… and your 4-legged friend STAY FOR FREE!
60 euros per person per day; half board (min. 2 nights)
June in Trentino
- from SUNDAY to THURSDAY
- discounted rate for 3-4-5 nights
- rich sweet and savory breakfast buffet from 7.45 am to 10.15 am (all desserts are homemade)
- Complete DINNER with choice of menu
- IsolaWellness wellness center from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm (by reservation; max 2 hours)
- maps and personalized advice for more challenging walks or excursions
- bicycles for free use, electric mountain bikes for a fee
- special prices on art rooms and music rooms with private whirlpool in the room
- ISOLABAR lounge bar with selection of beers, cocktails and aperitifs
- dog or cat stay for free!
- personalized advice for walks and excursions (map included)
Are you interested in this offer or a presonalized one?
Included facilities and terms
Your stay at Isolabella Hotel includes:
- B&B, half board or full board accommodation
- we adopted a flexible price list so you will not find a fixed one. Our prices may change according to rooms availability, kind of room chosen, dates and length of stay
- wide common areas which help keeping the distance (lobby 130 mq, indoor and outdoor bar 170 mq, tv room 45 mq, 3 restaurant rooms 200 mq)
- cleaning and sanitization protocol, face mask and specific products use in order to garantee health, hygiene and safety
SUMMER SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
- ACTIVITIES 2022: weekly excursions and activities with local alpine guides (climbing, canyoning and climbing on a via ferrata). Quite all these activities are for free but by reservation.
- Soft walk and typical lunch in our chalet JULY AND AUGUST (every Wednesday, weather dependent, between June and August). Price: 25 euros for hotel guests with half board and 15 euros for children.
- at the reception you can ask for some advices for soft walks or strong excursions or for running; Paolo will help you with maps and interesting information about our woonderful region and the nature of Primiero
- Free bike rental of hotel bikes and nordic walking sticks, based on availability. We have also available for a fee and only with reservation, 4 electric mountain bikes
- WELCOME DRINK ones a week
- Cheese tasting with Primiero Cheeses (weekly)
- Breakfast with savoury and sweet food between 7:45-10:15am
- Tea time: only on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon. Snack with hot tea, fruit juices and home-made biscuits between 4-5pm
- Lunch with à la carte menu (vegetables and other appetisers, main dishes, pasta, soups, side dishes and home-made puddings and cakes between) 12.30am-01.30pm. For hotel guest in half board extra of € 20 per person; extra of € 12 for the baby menù
- Dinner with à la carte menu (vegetables and other appetisers, main dishes, pasta, soups, side dishes and home-made puddings and cakes) between 7.30-8.45 pm
- Access to our 350m2 Isola Wellness is free. The wellness and beauty centre is open every day 02.30-7:30pm. Children can access up to 05.00 pm only the water area of the centre and must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- A towel and robe for usage in the Isola Wellness will be available in your room
- Flip-flops only on request, in order to reduce plastic use
- Lounge bar ISOLABAR open from 10 am to 01 am (wine selection, beers, cocktails and aperitifs, background music)
- Free wifi in your room and in common areas and dining halls
- Reading and TV room
- Large hall
- 2 elevators, one of which offers panoramic views
- wide garden with solarium (300 mq), many chiars, tables, beach chairs, a children play area, table football
- Some free outdoor parking spaces or indoor garage (€6/day) to be pre-booked
- electric refill station for your electric car in our garage (for free)
- animals permitted: they are welcome to our Isolabella Hotel (but they cannnot enter the restaurant). € 10 per night for small pets (up to 10 kg) end € 15 per night for medium-size pets up to 25 kg.
- Children can have fun at our Isola Kids, which is a room dedicated to youngsters with TV, Xbox
- Children can also enjoy access to the water area of the wellness centre up to 05.00 pm (pool towel in each room)
- Isolabella Hotel is also equipped with outdoor games in its garden and football table
- some children city bikes with helmet included (free use)
- There are 3 playgrounds near the hotel (50, 200 and 500 meters away respectively)
- reception open from 8 am to 10 pm. In case of early departure before 8 am, we kindly ask guests to pay the bill the evening before within 10 pm
- check-in: the rooms will be available from 2 pm
- early check-in: to be asked during the reservation and to be confirmed according to rooms availability
- check-out: guests may leave the room within 10 am
- late check-out: guests can keep the room also after 10 am, if available. If it is not included in your package, it has an extra fee of € 15 per person
CANCELLATION POLICY AND ADVANCE DEPOSIT
- In order to confirm your reservation, we ask you an advanced deposit which will be returned in case of cancellation up to 7 days before arrival (up to 20 days before arrival for single rooms; 1-30 August 14 days before arrival)
- cancellation up to 5 days before arrrival: the advance deposit will not be returned but you can use it for a new reservation
- cancellation after this timing: the advance deposit will be lost
- Cassa Rurale Dolomiti di Fassa, Primiero e Belluno
- Sede di Transacqua – Via Risorgimento 4
- CODICE-IBAN: IT23J0814005614000024020123
- Conto intestato all’Albergo Isolabella
- BIC: CCRTIT2T38A
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Cannot be combined with other offers or group rates.