JANUARY AND FEBRUARY THEME WEEKEND BREAKS
- bed&breakfast accommodation with buffet breakfast from 07.45am to 10.15am
- friday dinner at our restaurant: + € 20 per adult
- saturday special dinner: € 30 per adult without theme drinks; + € 45 per adult with theme drinks and aperitif
- afternoon tea time with hot tea, fruit juices and home-made biscuits between 4:00-5:00pm at Isolabar
- on saturday 9th January: at 5pm visit to Mezzano's Bionoc Craft beer Brewery, at 8pm Gourmet dinner with 4 course meal with beer to complement
- on saturday 16th January: at 6pm The Gin Tonic History by Fabrizio Telesca, at 8pm aperitiv with gin to complement and to follow Gourmet dinner with 4 course meal, after dinner at Isolabar GIN STATION with barman Rudy Anesi (with extra fee)
- on saturday 23rd: at 8pm Gourmet dinner with 4 course meal with Serafini e Vidotti Phigaia red wine to complement; all the weekend long at Isolabar Serafini e Vidotto wines to choose
- on saturday 30th january: in the morning snowshoes guided excursion (Paolo will guide you for 4 hours through Primiero's surroundings; snow permitting; by reservation at the reception, maximum 20 people); outdoor evening aperitiv with hot spiced wine and to follow at 8pm traditional Primiero's dinner with 4 course meal with drink to complement
- on saturday 6th February: in the afternoon snowshoes guided excursion to Baita Segantini for the sunset (Paolo will guide you for 4 hours through Primiero's surroundings; snow permitting; by reservation at the reception, maximum 20 people)
Take a break and come in the Dolomites.
We have a special promotion for mountain, wellness, fine food, music and drinks lovers.
50 euros per person per night
Are you interested in this offer or a presonalized one?
Also included general facilitiesBuffet breakfast with savoury and sweet food between 8 - 11:00 am Dinner between 07.30-08.45 pm
- Access to our 350m2 Isola Wellness is free. The wellness and beauty centre is open every day 3.00-7:30pm (by reservation, up to maximum 2 hours). Children can access up to 6pm only the water area of the centre and must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- A towel and robe for usage in the Isola Wellness will be available in your room
- Free wifi in your room and in common areas and dining halls
- Reading and TV room
- Large hall
- 2 elevators, one of which offers panoramic views
- Some free outdoor parking or paid parking indoor (€6/day) to be pre-booked
- free bikes rental service; available also 2 professional E-bikes Wilier (by reservation; with extra fee)
- Children can have fun at our Isola Kids, which is a room dedicated to youngsters with TV, Xbox and balls pool.
- Children can also enjoy access to the water area of the wellness centre up to 05.30pm (by reservation, up to maximum 2 hours)
- RECEPTION: oper from 8 am to 10 pm. If you will leave earlier than 8 am, we ask you to pay you bill within 10 pm.
- CHECK-IN: the rooms will be available from 2 pm normally
- CHECK-OUT: within 10 am on the departure day
- LATE CHECK-OUT: if the room is available, you can use the wellness centre and keep the room untile 7 pm with an extra fare of € 30 total.
- There will be a city tax of €1.8 per day per person, for adults and children above 14 years of age (up to a maximum of 10 days)
- In order to confirm your room, we require a deposit at:
Cassa Rurale Dolomiti di Fassa, Primiero e Belluno Sede di Transacqua – Via Risorgimento 4 CODICE-IBAN: IT23J0814005614000024020123 Conto intestato all’Albergo Isolabella BIC: CCRTIT2T38A
- For a personalised quote, please write us at: email@example.com
Friday dinner from 7.30pm to 8.30pm: + € 20 per person (drinks are extras)
Saturday dinner from 8pm: + € 45 per person with drink to complement (+ € 30 per person without drinks/aperitif)
Minimum stay 1 night.